Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2006

I miss you, Caleb & Chris, Lam Chuan and Mena.


But most of all, Dad and Momo; I think of you two ever so often.

Remember to check down on me sometime from heaven okay?


Ah, what a year it has been!

Life was particularly eventful this time around. The good, the bad, and the in-betweens have seriously outdone themselves.

But I am thankful. I really am. *winks*

I am grateful for:

  • All the smiles.
  • My health (though the mind was never really centre!)
  • The old buddies, who stayed with me through it all.
  • The new friends, for keeping me away from rancour
  • My mum being well and happy (generally)
  • Having that strong familial bond sturdy as ever.
  • Learning how to be strong. For myself and others.
  • Learning how to cook (well)!!!
  • Learning that independence does not equal solitude.
  • Learning self-control.
  • Earning my first kinda-short-yet-long-term wage with SOCSO and EPF benefits.
  • Making it to university.
  • Growing up.
  • Finding acceptance.
  • Finding forgiveness.
  • Finding closure.
  • Finding more bits about myself.
  • Finding love.

Peace, My Brother.

Peace, My Sister.

Peace, My Soul.

I think I am starting to get used to life like this– bittersweet.

No comments: