Friday, April 18, 2008

Tagged by Swee Leen who was tagged by Joon Heng who was tagged by Ming Hui who was tagged by...........

Instructions: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own (personal), to make a total of 20. Tag 10 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
Err anytime after I start working and have already the following assets in my collection:
  • Nice, quaint little apartment somewhere in like Mutiara Damansara.
  • A new car (at least Honda City or Toyota Vios)
  • Enough money to pay for the wedding, at least.

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you'd take and why?
Michelle Lim so that she can keep me entertained, Shao Jian so that I can get enough dose of vulgarities, and Evonne so that she can keep me sane.

3. Where is the place that you want to go to the most?
Egypt? Always always loved Egyptology. But I need the air-cond.

4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
Er... have my dad back? Seriously.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
NO WAY. MONEY IS (almost) EVERYTHING. [I agree with Swee Leen on this!]

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
People who are dear to me [Family & Friends], My memory and yes, MONEY!

7. If you win $1 Million, what would you do?
INVEST!!! And make more millions out of it!

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
LoL always do did.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Reliable, witty and quite the pretty! Hehe...

10. What requirement do you wish from your other half?
  • PLEASE SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH!
  • PLEASE DO NOT BE UGLY!
  • PLEASE HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE!
  • please be good in bed... hehe

11. What kind of person do you hate the most?
Liars, hypocrites and backstabbers.

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
Nope. I'm very happy with my life =)

13. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. What does it mean to you?
Hello? Two words say everything liao. That's it.

14. If you had a pet orang utan, what would you call him? And why?
Bung Mokhtar (like the Kinabatangan MP)

15. If there's ever a war (or things that are similar) happening in your place, are you going to move to a safer place, or fight?
Donno?

16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Lazy. OMGWTFKNSKNNCCB you don't even know half of it.

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
You know who la.

18. What's your weakest point?
I sleep waaayyy too much.

19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
My company of friends. [from everywhere and all stages of life thus far le]

20. What would you like to see change in the world today?
Equality to the people!

I TAG :

Siaw, Michelle Lim, Mezhen, Ben Luke, Yu Jeat?, Evonne, and anyone who wants to do it!

No comments: