Sunday, November 05, 2006

This is So Funny

I was chatting to an old friend of mine who's studying medicine in the Czech Republic. No no, the Govt sent her there, against her will. I figure.

Anyways, when I told her I was in IMU... "YOU? YOU wanna be a doctor? Sure or not???"

And she dropped and rolled on her dorm floor laughing till she got bruises. Or so she claimed. We were just chatting real-time on MSN la. I was complaining how we only learn anatomy using the plastic models in MMS. oKay, maybe not WE cos I hardly go to the MMS... lolx

Me: Eh you guys get a lot of practicals on anatomy right? With cadavers and stuff?
Her: Yeah, a lot of cadavers here.
Me: Cool, babe.
Her: Medical students here kill themselves. So we get a lot of dead bodies.
Me: Err... err... okay.

*Sweat. Sweat. Sweat.*

6 comments:

michelle said...

really.

super.

s w e a t.

lor!!!!!!!!!!

-_-

Pei Xin said...

heyy howai! can i link your blog to mine?

~hobbit skywalker~ said...

Wah lao... Super sweat... Cold leh... *shivers*

Pei Xin said...

maybe in June/July 2007.. not sure what date yet.. will you be in malaysia then? must meet up eh...

haha munchy is expanding!? more colorful factories to expect then haha...

Dina Wee said...

Howai!!! OMG... haven't seen you or chatted wid u in AGES... and what on earth did i write in ure first friendster testimonial? I can't remember...

Neways...take care and don't stress too much... :D

Cheers!

hm said...

hahaha, looks like I'm a bit slow to come in here. :P