Monday, November 20, 2006

WTF

*censored profanities*

Yeah, WTF!!!

I was at Jessica's 19th birthday party last Saturday night. When we were leaving after an evening of good food, great company, and gawking at her majestically-decorated home... Ooo... She stays soooo near Zoo Negara that one can even hear the elephants making sounds... (is it coo or something?)

I CAN'T FRIGGIN' OPEN MY DRIVER'S DOOR!!!

damn pissi-fied ok?

[And Jeremy Lee accused Amrita Kaur of the crime!!! Yeah lah... Our very own Paris Hilton! But of coz, PamritARIS wasn't the real crook.]



I had to like maneuveur like some contortionist to get to the driver's seat from the front passenger's seat... And I have chondromalacia patellae... Can you even imagine how cumbersome it was? For a disabled person like moi...??? Eh, I mana look like a flexible versatile hootie?


OMFG so agite-tated over the top!

Anyways, didn't drive for 2 days lor... Adrian drove Ben, Merv and I to Bangsar for the infamous pasar malam on Sunday. Guess what? We didn't do much purchasing at the nightmarket cos it ended up RAINING!!! KUCING DAN ANJING somemore...

Hence, we alleviated our retail adventure and lepak-ed around Bangsar Village with me spending RM40 on Christmas cards (Hallmark ok!) and nearly a three-digit figure at the Village Grocer buying my fave imported foodstuffs!!! Like POPTARTS! aaah... I miss the sing-a-long Poptarts songs... Whee!

Before that, this quartet were examining the funny products on sale at a 100Yen shop along the stretch of the road. Ooo I bought a dildo-like, pussy-looking knife holder... [Err, it's actually a CARROT!!!] among other Japanese products... Cheapo ne desu?

But hey, I did buy something from the Bangsar pasar malam. Fried Chee Cheong Fun & Free Radish Cake for dinner-slash-supper!!!

And it didn't even stop raining when we left the place. Saddening noir mes corazon!



Oh yeah, SoOOoOoooo today after lectures... I drove to Sri Petaling to repair my whacked car door. The mechanic at the workshop was so kind to fix it for FREE!!! YAAAY!!! So nice hor?



Hope the good luck stays with me for long long long time...

8 comments:

michelle said...

so that's where all my good luck went ...

~hobbit skywalker~ said...

Ah... I want Florida Natural toooooo! Shit, should have bought with you on Sunday... Super got sudden craving...

Eve said...

ooo. i frequent bangsar village grocer to get my grocery stuff too ^^

senaiboy said...

a carrot that looks like a dildo and pussy at the same time. hmm... =S

lol

khwai said...

Merv said it was a pussy... while Ben tot it was a dildo...

I am "befuddled"

~hobbit skywalker~ said...

But it does look like a dildo what...

senaiboy said...

i didn't know Ben was THAT kinky O.o

michelle said...

we learn new things every day.

:P