Friday, October 20, 2006

Chondromalacia Patellae

Ouch.

Ouch. Ouch ouch ouch!!!

The knee hurts.

Like hell at times. Especially when I am standing for long periods of time (that's anything longer than 5 minutes) or climbing the stairs. And at every flexion of the joint, the kneecap cracks. Aaahhh why do lecture halls have to be built so high up?

Its times like these that makes me feel like I am like inept.


Why oh why, dear cartilage, did you have to degenerate and cause me so much EFFING pain?


Chondromalacia patellae, smelly pussy!

And guess what, today I am driving on a road trip back home. To Penang. Grr...


Ouch.

2 comments:

~hobbit skywalker~ said...

Haha, wish I was with you and the rest in penang... Have fun!

Rest your patella as much as possible!

senaiboy said...

enjoy urself back home! and take care of urself la. dun make SOMEONE worry so much k? blek =P