Thursday, October 19, 2006

Holiday Started Already Ah???


It was a Wednesday. The day when Italiannies serves Pasta Buffet... The day where 9 IMU freshmen decided to not give a heck about studying and went all out to splurge in fine dining plus shopping!!! (woi, it's 2 days to the Raya break wokie?)


Dr. Curly dissecting the mussel into its anatomical sections.

The Datin, The Curly & The Mario

JB-Singapore Scandal

Err...


We did so much to the country's retail industry's income ... No worries about hitting the target this month. Especially me... Overspent by like, TTTHHIIIISSSSS MMMMMUUUUCCCCHHHH!!!!!

The Mother is gonna drill me upside down and laterally and medially before dissecting me sagittally then putting me back together and NAG NAG NAG until there's no tomorrow...

Yeah... For the sake of the innocent sinful, the amount of bags of goodies we got will not be posted nor will there be any evidential proof. Although someone's mummy sorta reprimanded him for not buying enough baju raya... "SATU AJE? GO BUY SOMEMORE!"

I so wish The Mother is like that.

Oh before I forget, I skillfully prepared a 4-dish dinner for two last night (Tuesday). Got Butterhead Lettuce Blanched with Seafood Tofu & Carrots with Sesame Oyster Sauce (my concoction), Baked Beans with Omellete, yucky Tofu in Herbal Soya Sauce thingy and tapau-ed Fried Pork Fat.

LOL... Lo and behold.

No comments: